Fast, versatile, and robust, the Panduit FiberRunner Cable Routing System can be quickly configured to meet virtually any data centre, central office, or telecom room pathway requirement.
What our clients say
"Impact has provided a fantastic service and I would recommend them
for all manner of installations. Recent data centre installations have further confirmed why IDS is the chosen supplier!"
James Drake, EDF Trading
"IDS have the right attitude to the customer, being
flexible in their approach to scheduling, accommodating when faced with a
challenge and realistic when setting price. They have proven to be a
valuable partner and an asset to our ever growing and changing estate."
Paul Huntington, TM Lewin
Fast, Simple Installation:
QUIKLOCK Couplers and QUIKLOCK Brackets make a mechanically secure connection in less than 5 seconds. No tools are required when installing QUIKLOCK Couplers, Snap-On Hinged Channel Covers, and Split Fitting Covers, dramatically reducing installation costs.
Ease of Access:
Innovative Snap-On Hinged Channel Covers, Split Hinged Channel Covers, Split Fitting Covers and Vertical Tee Fittings with Hinged Doors provide protection and access to cables without removing any covers or compromising cable security, lowering the cost of ownership.
A wide range of system sizes (24” x 4”, 12" x 4", 6" x 4", 4" x 4" and 2" x 2"), along with a full complement of mounting brackets and fittings allows for easy reconfiguration as the network grows and changes. Unique spill-outs can be retrofit into existing systems, further simplifying pathway upgrades.
Standard colour is Yellow, however FiberRunner is available in Black and Orange
FiberRunner Cable Routing System Benefits
Ensure network reliability
with a complete solution that protects cables from physical damage while maintaining signal integrity and delivering reliable network performance:
- Strong, rigid channel and cover profiles protect cables from impact damage
- Directional fittings provide integral bend radius control and smooth surfaces, protecting cables from bends and snags
Reduce installation costs
with innovative snap-together couplers, mounting brackets, and accessories that require minimum use of tools and small fasteners to assemble. These components are part of a comprehensive system that provides lower installed cost:
- QUIKLOCK ™ Couplers allow components to be assembled in less than five seconds without the use of tools
- Covers snap on to channels and fittings, eliminating the need for tools or small fasteners
- QUIKLOCK ™ Mounting Brackets allow channel to be attached to infrastructure without drilling or using small, loose fasteners
Enable future growth
or modification with a complete offering of sizes, fittings, and mounting options that make this system one of the most versatile cable routing solutions available:
- Wide range of directional fittings allows the system to meet virtually any network configuration
- Broad assortment of QUIKLOCK ™ Mounting Brackets allow the system to be mounted to any type of infrastructure
Lower cost of ownership
through a combination of unique features and standards compliance:
- Snap-on, hinged channel covers and split fitting covers allow easy access to cables without fully removing covers, thereby reducing time required to make moves, additions and changes
- Compliance with stringent industry standards including UL 2024A and NEBS GR-63 (ensures that system features and functions will withstand regular use and perform over the lifetime of the installation)
- Solid, maintenance-free, non-metallic channel and fitting construction will last the life of the system